- Studio 70 is closed on all major Jewish holidays and, with the exception of occasional holiday-specific events, does not run programs on those days.
- Edah follows the BUSD and SFUSD calendars and on days when there is no school in the local district (national and school holidays), the afterschool program is also closed.
- Studio 70 offers day-long camps on select national and school district holidays which many parents choose to take advantage of.
- First Arrival: The child’s school day ends (or dropped off) in the 1 o’clock hour.
(BUSD K early-start, Albany K, El Cerrito K)
- Second Arrival: The child’s school day ends (or dropped off) in the 2 o’clock hour
(BUSD late-start K, early-start grades 1-5, Albany early; Kensington)
- Third Arrival: The child’s school day ends (or dropped off) in the 3 o’clock hour
(BUSD late-start grades 1-5, Albany late)
Note: Wednesday is an alternate schedule for BUSD and is not considered when determining arrival time.
Reducing days: Registering for Edah is a commitment for the year. If you wish to reduce the number of days you are enrolled, please notify the office by phone or email of the change in attendance. Note that Edah registration fees and tuition and fees are non-refundable and dropping days may not result in a change to your tuition bill. See financial policies for details.
Updated March 8, 2017
Edah afterschool tuition can be billed in up to 10 equal payments as a convenience to families. Payments are due on the 1st of the month with a two-week grace period. Late payments may be assessed a 5% late fee each month. Returned checks or insufficient funds will incur 5% late fee, as above, and any related bank charges will be passed on to the family.
For EDAH TUITION ONLY, the following refund schedule applies:
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Withdraw before July 1: 100% of tuition is refundable.
- Withdraw before August 15: 80% of tuition is refundable.
- Withdraw August 15 or later: 0% of tuition is refundable.
- Families may request to exchange one day for another (i.e. drop Monday and add Wednesday), however Edah does not guarantee that it will be able to honor every request.
- Families may add a day to their child’s Edah schedule, provided space is available. Edah will either charge the drop-in rate for the added days in the case of a short-term change, or offer a prorated tuition adjustment for the remainder of the year.
- Families may drop a day from their child’s schedule by notifying staff of the change in attendance, however this will NOT result in a change in the tuition bill.
- The minimum attendance commitment for every child at Edah is 2 days per week.