Studio 70 camps are open to the general community.
Camps are not included in the Edah afterschool program. Edah children receive a discount when registering for Studio 70 camps. See camp pricing.
Updated March 8, 2017
Edah afterschool tuition can be billed in up to 10 equal payments as a convenience to families. Payments are due on the 1st of the month with a two-week grace period. Late payments may be assessed a 5% late fee each month. Returned checks or insufficient funds will incur 5% late fee, as above, and any related bank charges will be passed on to the family.
For EDAH TUITION ONLY, the following refund schedule applies:
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Withdraw before July 1: 100% of tuition is refundable.
- Withdraw before August 15: 80% of tuition is refundable.
- Withdraw August 15 or later: 0% of tuition is refundable.
- Families may request to exchange one day for another (i.e. drop Monday and add Wednesday), however Edah does not guarantee that it will be able to honor every request.
- Families may add a day to their child’s Edah schedule, provided space is available. Edah will either charge the drop-in rate for the added days in the case of a short-term change, or offer a prorated tuition adjustment for the remainder of the year.
- Families may drop a day from their child’s schedule by notifying staff of the change in attendance, however this will NOT result in a change in the tuition bill.
- The minimum attendance commitment for every child at Edah is 2 days per week.